miércoles, 2 de noviembre de 2016

HOW MANY...? + SUBJECTS

Year 1. English

En esta unidad aprenderemos a preguntar y responder utilizando las expresiones:

- How many apples are there?
- There are four apples.











How many days are there in a week?









Haz click en el siguiente enlace para descargarte la ficha: 

Days of the week (worksheet)


SCHOOL SUBJECTS

What´s your favourite subject?

I like English.

How about you?

My favourite subject is Maths.

.


Próximamente veremos esta ficha:

School subjects

CLASSROOM SUPPLIES.

Have you got a pencil?

Yes, I have.

Have you got a ruler?

No, I haven´t.





Estas son algunas de las fichas con las que estamos aprendiendo estos días.
Para visualizarlas correctamente, necesitas tener instaladas las fuentes "escolar 1" y "escolar 2" en tu ordenador.

The alphabet.

What´s your favourite...?

In, on, under

Numbers 1-10

This is me

No hay comentarios: