lunes, 10 de marzo de 2014

HOUSEHOLD OBJECTS AND ROOMS

ENGLISH. YEAR 2. 

 






















1. Where is the bathtub?  
- The bathtub is in the bathroom.  

2. What is in your bedroom?                                
- In my bedroom (there is a bed/ there are two beds), a mirror, a desk and a chair, a rug, a poster, a bookshelf and a wardrobe.         

3. Where is the lamp?
- The lamp is on the desk.   

4. Is there a computer in your bedroom?             
-Yes there is
- No there isn´t.            

5. Is there a window in your bedroom? Where is it?

- Yes,  there is a window, it is between my bed and the bookshelf.

6. What do you usually do in your bedroom?
- I usually do my homework-
- I usually read books. 
- I usually play with my toys
- I usually watch tv.

7. Is there a teddy bear in your bedroom?

- Yes, there is
- No, there isn´t.

8. What´s your favourite room? 

 - My favourite room is my bedroom.

9. Why?
- Because I can play with my toys in it.

No hay comentarios: